Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, October 4, 2019

Changes

I have used direct TV for many years now and just tired of paying for stuff I never watch and not finding things I wanted to watch so investigated a program call
maybe some of you already have or know about this but in case you don't this is a great company with so much to offer and at a reasonable price. I have contacted them a couple of times with questions and I was not put on hold forever and was treated as if I were a queen. Since my TV is older I had to get this
and again when I called the company they helped me set it up and was more patient than you can believe and when I spoke to them again today about a problem that showed up, again no long wait and fixed at the blink of a eye. If you are unhappy with your TV viewing check this out, you won't be sorry.
  

6 comments:

Terra said...

I agree, Hulu offers excellent shows for a small amount of money. Currently I am watching New Tricks, Elementary and Blackish with it and the new season of This Is Us.

Tired Teacher said...

I've used a Roku for about four years and love it! I can watch Netflix (I pay a monthly rate), PBS, and many other free streaming services. I can even listen to Pandora for free music.

Mari said...

We have Hulu and Netflix and enjoy them both!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've not tried Hulu but do have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Debbie said...

wow, that is just amazing. we have comcast cable and i am not a fan!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes we have Roku and really enjoy it, now our Cable Company is going with Amazon Fire Stick ...hope it works ok!