Sheoflittlebrain or http://oneacrewood.blogspot.com/
has tagged me for seven things about me.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on you blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I passed state board for my beautician license but never held a job as one.
2. I competed in the Worlds Fast Draw Association for many years and held many championships including the International Fast Draw Champion in 1978.
3. I taught myself how to sew and made my husband and I show outfits. Our highlight show was when we were hired by Westinghouse to do a show for the Army in Washington DC.
Boy did we get a lot of attention in Western clothes!
4. I wrote the book "Buckskin Bessie - Her Lost Letters"; Check out the link to the left.
It was a most wonderful, unexpected adventure.
5. Although happily married I have begun to travel alone a little. I felt that I needed to expand myself and it has been eyeopening!
6. I have a parrot named Toby and he hollers "hello" when I answer the phone so I am sure people probably think I stutter.
7. I taught myself to sign and have been privileged to influence the creation of a Deaf ministry at my church.
Now to tag seven unsuspecting bloggers:
and anyone else who would like to particpate:) Just leave a comment saying you are and we will check it out:)