Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Saturday night dinning place

I have had these pictures for a while now but just too lazy to post them.
These are in the front parking area..


This the the entrance and years ago people tied up their horses to the railing but this day the lady just brought her's up for every to pet..

This is a rustic little place and has been here for many years, they have capitalized on the western theme...






This is the bar area and notice the horns up top...Upstairs is offices.

Between the bar and family seating is a little fence that totes this saddle..


and a cowboy leaning on a post...



In the woman bathroom...

Bartenders shirt

JD Campbells is the place.


8 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun place to eat! I love the western theme! I was going to ask you what kind of food they had....I’m thinking a steak house. Then I noticed the link you gave us so I’m heading there now to see if I was right! Y’all find the coolest places!

Sandi said...

:)

Looks like a fun place!

Mari said...

What a cute and fun place!

Terra said...

I like this restaurant/bar, it looks relaxed and friendly. That lady has a pretty horse, I love horses.

Tired Teacher said...

Definitely looks like a fun and welcoming place to gather with new and old friends.

Debbie said...

looks like a great spot...i like the cacti too!!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Looks like an enjoyable place to sit and enjoy awhile...Happy Memorial Day!

Susan Kane said...

What I love about it is its authenticity. It feels like some dusty cowpokes would be walking in at any moment.