Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, May 6, 2019

Around home

Thought I would share a few pictures around home...everything is in bloom right now.
Our circular drive. The wall of white flowers are Oleanders and they grow year round.
This plant is called "Cat's claw" because it has these little claw like feet on the vine that allows it to climb any and everywhere.
 Every spring they bloom these yellow flowers...
This is the east side of my house
and this is the inside of the wall...
It is amazing how something so lush can grow in this heat!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That is all so beautiful. A few things are blooming here. I am looking forward to the summer growing season.

Debbie said...

your landscape is gorgeous, the last image is just beautiful!!!

Linda said...

It is all so beautiful! The heat is not something I like here in Texas but I think it gets cool at night where you are. I could maybe handle that!
I love your low maintenance landscaping. Trying to get more of that here.
Thank you for letting us see your place!

Sandi said...

I like how the shrubs seem to climb the wall.

Mari said...

Oooh - looking so pretty!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You have a lovely place there and I like those flowers, giving you some precious shade there. Just beautiful!

Tired Teacher said...

Beautiful plants! Very little Spring growth here as Winter is hanging on for dear life.