Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, October 22, 2018

Recipe

This is a nifty little recipe for a quick and easy lunch or dinner and can keep the ingredients on hand.
1 frozen package of macaroni and cheese (I used Michelinas)
1 can tuna
Handful of frozen peas
Cook the mac and cheese in the microwave but about half way through stir in drained tuna and peas and continue to heat till all is hot. I added more shredded cheese:)
This made enough for me to have two lunches. Could also do the same but use chicken and frozen corn.

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I mix tuna with my mac & cheese, too. I use green beans instead of peas.

Mari said...

Quick and easy! Looks good!

Linda said...

This is a keeper, all right!!! Thanks!!

Debbie said...

wow, super easy!! but i am not a lover of warm tuna, that's just me. it sure is a good idea, i think i would like chicken and corn!! and always extra cheese!!