Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Places

I think most of you know that hubby and I eat out every night except for Tues. I cook on Tuesday and most of my friends think this is funny but it is the way it is. I thought I would share with you some of our eating places so here is the first one.
Links neighborhood grill This is a  country club like place on a golf course.

Turning onto the parkway is the pretty clock with the flowers in it.




Pretty rock work at the entrance


Looking out on the golf course


Nothing fancy inside and simple food but good service and this is the view on your out...
After dark the tree has up lights.
This is our Thursday night place.



5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I cook Saturday through Wednesday, but Thursday and Friday are for eating out.

Linda said...

You know, I really didn’t realize you eat put 6 nights out of 7! Whatever works for you is the way to go! Now I’m wondering where else y’all dine? Do you have a Monday place, etc? I love hearing about your routines! We all live such different lives and they are all fascinating!

Mari said...

I didn't know you ate out 6 nights of the week. Good for you! This looks like a nice place.

Tired Teacher said...

Nothing wrong with eating out on a regular basis. Good food and good service are two wonderful reasons to return every week.

Debbie said...

i prefer "nothing fancy inside and simple food but good service inside" that's what we prefer when we eat out. we ate out a lot this summer and it is always what we look for. plus i don't want to spend a fortune!!!

i am back to regular deliveries from home chef and will be cooking a lot more during the winter!!!