Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Restaurant Meme

While visiting over at The Geekwif this morning I decided to join her in this Meme.

Here are the meme rules:
*Link to the name of the person that tagged you
*Include state and country you live in
*List top 5 favorite local restaurants
*Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged And like her, I don't play by the rules when it comes to memes, so my standard rule applies. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!

I live in Arizona, USA and my five favorite restaurant are:

1). Carvers Steakhouse. Like many restaurants my Hubby and I prefer to sit in the bar area, more cozy and comfortable. They often have a Pecan crusted sea bass special that we share and they offer scalloped potatoes as one of their sides.

2). Manuel's Mexican Restaurant. They have the BEST chips and salsa ever and over-all the best mexican food. I have to have my Manuel fix a least once a week.
3). Hammerhead. A seafood restaurant that has two huge fish tanks and the best deep fried shrimp appetizer.

4). Arrowhead Country Club. We go here nearly twice a week. They have a great prime rib but most important is they have Karaoke and dancing and great Margarita's.
5). The Olive Garden. This is a nationwide chain but my favorite here is their salad and bread sticks and the Eggplant Parmigiana.

If you haven't figured it out, I no longer cook so we eat out every night....that is why this spoon lives at my house!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Mmmmmm you are making me hungry!

Linda G. said...

Well, I'd like to try them all, but seafood's my favorite. Ummm or is it Mexican food? Oh bother, now I'm confused..

Geekwif said...

The Olive Garden is one of my favorites too. I agree on the salad and breadsticks. Yummy!

Lady Di Tn said...

My Oh My EVERY NIGHT!!!!! I am the chief cook but Prince is the bottle washer. Mimi directs traffic and the official salad maker. Lettuce anyone?
Prince has a long day five days a week and that does not make it a good time to dine out.
Peace