Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Something new

 I have posted two posts of Uplifting Wed via Pinterest a month for some time now and feel the need to change it up a bit. Several years ago I created a little packet of jokes, funny pictures, beautiful pictures, stories, special sayings and scriptures for friend who was ill because laughter and God make all the difference. I titled it "Brightspots" and thought it would be fun to share them with you all so I will post one a month in place of the usual Uplifting Wed. post. 

 

 

 


                             A cheerful heart does good like medicine……. Prov 17:22 (TLB)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

hehehehe!! good one, although i love chicken soup, poor chickens!!

i always say, "try to laugh every day"!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your Bright spots. Laughter is the best medicine !

Mari said...

I like this idea!! And this is a really cute one - and laughter is the best medicine!

Linda said...

I like it!!! Laughter IS good for the soul. I can't remember a day I haven't laughed about something......however, I do have a new recipe for chicken soup!

Lady Di Tn said...

Hello dear friend
I love the Brightspots post. I finally have gotten around to reading blogs again. We are still mulling our way through all the estate after the death of my 101 and half MIL. It is not easy task but I have had to do worse and made it. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Peace
Kitty Justice