Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, July 12, 2021

Repeat

I was re-reading some of my old posts back from 2012 and thought this should get another viewing.

Can you explain............

Why do women have to open their mouth to put on mascara?
 

 
 

Why don't you ever see a headline that reads "Psychic wins Lottery"?
 
 
 

 
 
 
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor
and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
 
 
 
 
 


Why this is called "rush hour"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If flying is so safe.......why do they call the airport 

the terminal?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and lastly I finally found the answer,
Con is opposite of pro right......
that is why congress is opposite of progress!
 


4 comments:

Linda said...

You are so right! So clever and so true!!!

Mari said...

Ha! Those are so good!

Debbie said...

hehehe...these were so good!! apartments - never thought of that. and rush hour, so funny!!

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Well I enjoyed this. A great way to start my morning even though I started quite late today. Thank you for popping over my way! I've been around quite a while and my posting has slowed considerably and perhaps become not as creative but it is my journal and I love my ever shrinking family of fellow bloggers. Instagram is fast but not as personal at times. I feel age is also splitting the two into different camps at times.
Anyhoot so nice to meet you. Now to peruse your posts :D