Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, July 19, 2021

Gone

 Well if you are like me you woke up this morning and Bloglovin was gone....poof. After much searching for information it appears it was hosted by Twitter and they have removed it. I tried to find another way to track my blogs that is simple and easy and updated only to find out that this very site has a venue for that. If you go to Design and look at the bottom there is a reading list. Just click on it and it will show you blogs that you followed. Most of mine were outdated and no longer running but you can go up to manage and add the ones you are following and then it will show all the posts of those blogs and when they updated and etc. Just click on the blog you are following and copy the web site and then add it. I just love it when the answer is right under my nose! Thank you blogger.

Update: I was able to find bloglovin.com and pin it to my reading list so now I have two ways of tracking the blogs I follow.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Good to know! I must not have used blog loving site because all is still well for me - at least for now.

Mari said...

Bloglovin is working for me. I just used it to get here! I would be so upset if they took it down!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've never used that site so I didn't miss it. Hopefully that will never happen to blogger. I love blogging and keeping in touch with blogger friends.

Debbie said...

great information!! so far, so good for me, but i will remember to come back here if i need it for a reference!!