Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Blessing

 My husband bought this  air compressor five years ago  and he has used it almost daily since but I must say he is not good a doing up keep on equipment so is had never had a oil change or been cleaned off and it had a hole it the bottom and was losing air. In other words it was on it's last leg but a friend of his said "I can maybe weld the bottom and you might get some more time on it". 

Low and Behold look what he  brought back!!!!!


 Now that is called a blessing. He even repainted it and it works great.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Nee it was fixed and still has some more time to be used.

Inger said...

Good friends are a blessing, aren't they...

Granny Annie said...

Our air compressor of many years died and I was told it could not be fixed so I bought a new one. Darn it! Now I bet it could have been repaired.

Debbie said...

looks like new, what a kind friend!!!