Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Antiques

A while back I posted about  little antique truck that belonged to my dad here and I thought I would show the rest of this little area where it sits.
Can you see the little truck up under the greenery on the left? Well this wall hanging inspired me to buy the antique chair you see there to the right.
and this is how it all looks on a regular basis...

The bird cage was my Mom's as well and my daughter told me she saw one just like it in a antique store and it was selling for over $30.00. This is in my dinette area. 

7 comments:

Terra said...

You have set up a pretty scene. Is that a real parakeet in the bird cage? I had a blue parakeet as a child.

Tired Teacher said...

That's a darling display - love the antiques. We had a blue parakeet when I was young in a very similar cage.

Mari said...

I absolutely love it!

Susan Kane said...

Having treasures like these have no $$ value attached. They have such beauty.

Changes in the wind said...

Terra, yes he is real and he thinks he is a canary and sings constantly:)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a lovely setting the chair compliments it all very nicely

Debbie said...

a perfectly designed corner, it looks very nice!!