Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, April 1, 2019

Recipe

7 Can Chicken Taco Soup
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 can petite diced tomatoes, not drained
1 can sweet corn, drained
1 can (12.5oz) chicken breast drained & flaked
1 can (10 oz.) green enchilada sauce
1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Combine all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 - 30 min.  Stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded cheese on top and either crackers or tortilla chips

It's a keeper...

8 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Thanks for the recipes!

Susan Kane said...

The recipe sounds warm and delicious!

I am not participating in the A to Z. I have but it wasn't for me.

Linda said...

Wow!! I have made the version with ground beef many times. This will be every bit as good! Thank you!

Mari said...

I have one that's almost the same, just no green sauce. It's so good!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love Taco soup and I have a similar recipe. It's delicious!

Debbie said...

this sounds very good...and simple, i like simple!!!

Granny Annie said...

I have had this soup and wanted the recipe. Thanks for posting. I am on a big soup kick these day.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Thank you for sharing your recipe, it sounds right up my alley :)
Hugs,
~Jo