Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Challenge

Most of you know, I knit for preemie babies for charity (see side bar) so when I saw this scarf
On this this blog.. http://blog.nobleknits.com/search?updated-max=2014-02-22T22:16:00-08:00&max-results=7
and fell in love and bought the yarn and started it....
I found out that bigger items and new stitches are a bit of a challenge!
Even though the colors are not quiet what I thought they would be I think I am going to be successful if I can just be patient and I do love the pattern.

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's going to be lovely in that yarn. Have fun!

Lady Di Tn said...

That is a pretty pattern. I took a clue from one of your past post and have several projects going at once in different areas. Cannot wait to see the finished project. Peace

Tracy Batchelder said...

That's a pretty stitch pattern. I think it's going to turn out great.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to see you got your computer problem fixed. I have a hat I have been working on for months...practice makes perfect! :)