Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Brightspots #12

 

Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect girl’s getaway trip - shopping, massages, and facials.

Two days before the group is to leave Mary's husband puts his foot down and tells her she isn't going.

Mary's friends are very upset that she can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the hotel only to find Mary sitting in the bar drinking a glass of wine.

"Wow, how long you been here and how did you talk your husband into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night............ Yesterday evening I was sitting on the couch and my husband came up behind me and put his hands over my eyes and said 'Guess who'?"

I pulled his hands off to find all he was wearing was his birthday suit. He took my hand and lead me to our bedroom. The room was scented with perfume, had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over.............On the bed, he had handcuffs and ropes! He told me to tie and cuff him to the bed, so I did. And then he said, "Now, you can do whatever you want."

So here I am.

 

 

 

THREE LITTLE BOYS were concerned because they couldn't get anyone to play with them
They decided it was because they had not been baptized and didn't go to Sunday school.
So they went to the nearest church. But, only the janitor was there.
One little boy said, "We need to be baptized because no one will come out and play with us.
Will you baptize us?"
Sure," said the janitor.
He took them into the bathroom and dunked their little heads in the
toilet bowl, one at a time.
Then he said, "You are now baptized!"
When they got outside, one of them asked, "'What religion do you think we are?"
The oldest one said, "We're not Kathlick, because they pour the water on you."
"We're not Babtis, because they dunk all of you in the water."
"We're not Methdiss, because they just sprinkle water on you.."
The littlest one said, "Didn't you smell that water?"
They all joined in asking, 'Yeah! What do you think that means?'
"I think it means we're Pisskopailians!"

4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Too funny! I've got to share this with my Pastor Janet.

Granny Annie said...

Good ones Monica! LOL

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Oh my, both are too funny ! I don't know where you find those jokes, but keep them coming. We all need to laugh more !

Debbie said...

hysterical!! and the first one...i saw that coming!!!