Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Gadgets are wonderful

 I recently needed to buy a new box of brown sugar and it was sealed tight but by the time I went to use it, it was hard as a rock. I went searching for find a solution and here it is...


A Teddy brown sugar keeper.

 All you have to do is soak it in water for about 20 minutes and pat it dry before placing it inside an airtight container of brown sugar, baked goods, or even dried fruit. Once inside, the bear will help maintain the right amount of moisture. I ordered mine from Walmart free shipping and I love it. 

6 comments:

Mari said...

I've always wondered if these actually worked. Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

If you ever lose this, just put a slice of bread in your brown sugar container. It sucks up the moisture too.

Debbie said...

i have one also, works like a charm!!!

Granny Annie said...

I am happy to learn about the bear and about the slice of bread. My brown sugar is always too hard to use and gets thrown out.

Brig said...

Never heard of this, will have to give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Linda said...

I've never heard of these before! I usually just stick a slice of bread or a slice of apple in and it does the trick!