Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, May 22, 2020

A wonderful word

I am 72 years old and have had a many mammograms done and was never concerned about them as there is no breast cancer in my family and they have all been fine. However, two years ago  it came back troubled so had to have ultra sound and then a biopsy and eventually surgery for a radial scar. It was not cancerous  which I am thankful for but was still an ordeal. Needless to say that after having my mammogram done Thursday the  word BENIGN had a whole new meaning.



Kicking Up Her Heels | Streaky Bay, South Australia" Greeting Card ...

                                       Yahoooo

9 comments:

Terra said...

That is a great blessing and the photo expresses your joy beautifully.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Fantastic news!

Mari said...

Hooray! That is great news!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Yay! definitely a whole new meaning for sure !

Lady Di Tn said...

Funny not haha kind but the same exact thing happen to me in my sixties. So when I get my results each year I breath a sigh of relief when nothing is found. There is a an Aunt on my Mother's side that die from breast cancer so I was rather frighten when I had to have the bio. Peace and Have a nice Memorial Day.

Latane Barton said...

Having had cancer the word benign also have a very special meaning for me. So happy your mammograms are all negative.

Debbie said...

YaY!!! my grandmother on my moms side died from breast cancer. need-less-to-say, i always hold my breath. but so far, so good!!

Rian said...

My BC was 20 years ago... and although several of my family have had cancer, no one had had BC. But yes, even now when my annual Oncologist visit is done, I feel relieved and euphoric with that 'good for another year' feeling. So glad your ordeal is over!

The Liberty Belle said...

Glad you received good news. I hope it brought you comfort.