Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, June 3, 2019

Anniversary

This past Sunday was Hubby and I's 52nd wedding anniversary and I had a hankering for tropical. I teased hubby and said "Want to make a trip to Hawaii?" He promptly responded "No". We have been several times so what is the next best thing? Find a hotel that looks tropical! I had seen pictures of this Embassy Suites so I booked a room and away we went. It isn't really the same because the trees aren't real but if you squint it's pretty good.








From the pool area looking in


Glass elevator and rooms surrounding the atrium



Blessed

8 comments:

Linda said...

Okay!!!! I just LOVE that photo of you two!!!! Am I right? I think this is the first picture of you I have ever seen!!! I am so excited!! I knew you were real but you are 'realer' now to me!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a wonderful piece of paradise to visit. 52 years is something to definitely celebrate !

Changes in the wind said...

I thought I have posted a few pictures but I must admit..not many.

Sandi said...

Oh, wow! That place is better than Hawaii! :-)

Debbie said...

i "squinted" and i thought i was in hawaii!!! happy anniversary, what a beautiful picture of you 2 kids!!!

Tired Teacher said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to celebrate in such a beautiful place.

Brig said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great photo of the two of you. It's always nice to be able to put a face to a fellow blogger.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Belated Happy Anniversary, it looks like you both enjoyed yourselves !
A beautiful atrium....
Hugs,
~Jo