Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tuesday night dinner

I have been pretty quiet on my dinners, mostly because for one reason or another I haven't cooked on my Tuesday but this week I did. I don't have a recipe to share but a great tidbit. I fixed baked pork chops with stuffing and the thing that made it different is that the dressing was made with applesauce as well as butter and water but also with raisins and I must say it was very good but what was great was my little side idea. I bought a package of those pre-made jello's and this...
Mixed them together and it was ever so tasty!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmmm.....good to know! Sometimes the easiest things are the best!! I like easy!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You dinner sounds wonderful. That mix looks good and will have to look for it. Thanks so much for the comments you leave on my blog. Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Debbie said...

that's a great topping/ingredient to have on hand. i'll bet it is great on top of salads!!!