Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, June 22, 2018

Cat's claw

I took this picture early one morning
and called it a sun peeking morning. See all that green on the bottom? That is called cat's claw and it grows like a weed but funny thing this huge weed was growing right up the middle...
 and they get these huge roots..
so pulling them is out of the question and you constantly have to cut them back but it wonderful to have something so lush green that endures our heat and stays green year round.

This is the other side of the wall:)





6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Love that picture of the dawn. Cat's Claw has lots of health benefits. I used to use the supplement when I was having lots of digestive issues.

Linda said...

I’ve never heard of cats claw before but it’s not unattractive and is obviously healthy so I’m like you! Keep it under control and enjoy the shade and beauty of it. I know there’s something n the south called kudzu that is very invasive. Texas just has run of the mill weeds!

Tired Teacher said...

I've never heard of this plant - it is a lush green.

Mari said...

Beautiful sunrise!
I never heard of that vine. I can see it has it's pros and cons!

Debbie said...

it's nice that weeds are green...

i am not familiar with cat's claw but it looks pretty!!!

Granny Annie said...

Lovely and educational post:-)