Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, April 9, 2018

Whirl Wind

Had  my yearly mammogram done and it came back abnormal. Had ultra sound done and still not happy. Had a biopsy and came back benign and call it a radial scar. Still needs to be removed so out patient surgery is scheduled for May. Happy it is not cancer, wish I didn't have it and feeling guilty because my sweet friend is having her breast removed tomorrow because hers came back malignant.
The truth of my little bracelet is my comfort.
 

7 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Sorry to hear you've had such an anxious time, but relieved to hear all will be well. Just as the Lord is a refuge for you, I know you'll be a comfort to your friend. Hugs and prayers for both of you

Brig said...

With you on this. Been there and done that, scary as hell! (especially with a family history of BC.)
Prayers for you friend.

Debbie said...

it feels like it is an epidemic these days, so many people being diagnosed with breast cancer. your friend will need much support and i am happy you will be there for her!!

your bracelet is beautiful, i have several that style!!

Mari said...

My sister just went through this same thing, but after her ultrasound they have her waiting 6 months and checking again then.
Sorry you have to go through this, but thankful it's not cancer. Praying!

Linda said...

I'm so happy that's all it is but sorry you have had a few anxious moments and still have to deal with the surgery. I go for my check up at the ned of the month.....always a relief to get that over with!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope it all goes well for you. It is all scary:(

Granny Annie said...

I know the worry of the wait. Bless your heart. Prayers.