Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Flowers

Recently a friend brought me a bouquet of flowers and they were so interesting...

 There were these daisies but it seemed they were green in the middle and then turned yellow...is this how they grow? Also there were some with glitter on the leaves and I assume that was something they were sprayed or sprinkled with.
I have no idea what kind of flower this was (this is one plant) but this was one like it budding...

 This was most unusual and never opened up.

Anyone know anything about these plants? I enjoyed seeing them.


6 comments:

Linda said...

No idea but they are sure pretty! How nice to have someone give you a bouquet! I hope it was a happy occasion and that you haven’t been sick....

Debbie said...

the last flower looks like a type of mum...that's all i can help you with. the bouquet is beautiful, it's always nice to fresh flowers in the house!!

Tired Teacher said...

The last photo looks like a chrysanthemum. Yes, the center of some Shasta daisies can be green, but usually they are yellow.

Mari said...

They are very pretty!

baili said...

In January my garden will be bearing so many daisies (by the grace of God) but never saw any daisy with green in middle ,really interesting flowers by your friend

Far Side of Fifty said...

Some kind of Daisy yes the centers are green before they turn yellow! Queen Anns Lace I think and a Mum in your last photo. It must have been a a pretty bouquet. I think many florists are spraying glitter on their plants:)