Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tues. night dinners catch up

Two weeks ago I had one steak in the freezer so I came up with the idea of  slicing it in strips and cooking it in butter. I then make a Parmesan steak sauce:
I cup heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
garlic powder and a little dried basil
Heat cream but not boiling, add cheese and spices and stir till all mixed smooth.


I had cooked noodles ready and added the strips of steak on top and the sauce on top of that.
It was really good:) A side of cooked peas rounded it all out.


Then last week I prepared a new recipe of stuffed chicken breast with provolone cheese and asparagus. I was not impressed with it so won't bother to share it however the sides I came up with were a big hit.
Salad:
cherry tomatoes
avocado
cucumber
all sliced to your liking.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a little lemon pepper. Drizzle just a tab of Italian dressing and mix well.


Asparagus:
Small pencil asparagus washed and placed in a elongated dish. Drizzles with olive oil and salt and pepper and cover and microwave until tender.


Now on to shop for tonight's dinner...................

4 comments:

Mari said...

Yum! You are making me hungry!

Debbie said...

the steak sounds good...one is often enough for the hubs and i!!!

Michelle said...

These meals do sound good. Thin asparagus is a favorite around here.

Granny Annie said...

Set a place for me:-)