Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, October 27, 2014

Voting time



I hope each person that has the privilege to vote, studies and prays about their choices. For me, when it comes time to  decide on judges this is my highest quality.


integrity
  1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    "he is known to be a man of integrity"
    synonyms:honesty, probity, rectitude, honor, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
    "I never doubted his integrity"
    antonyms:dishonesty
  2. 2.
    the state of being whole and undivided.
    "upholding territorial integrity and national sovereignty"
     unity, unification, coherence, cohesion, togetherness, solidarity
    "the integrity of the federation




    What are some of your standards that you  make your voting decisions by?

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Coin toss. I don't trust any politicians.

Nancy said...

I agree that integrity is most important. So many of the positions on the ballot here are uncontested this year. It makes me sad that no choice is even possible.

Chatty Crone said...

And I hope that the people go out and vote!!!