Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, April 13, 2012

L - Laughter

Laughter is good for your health (for best results turn off music)

Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.

Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.

Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.

Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.

 You have heard of laughing gas right?

Well, it really works.........



and who can resist those babies......



  Check out these laughing hyenas

Even laughing cow cheese makes one smile......


But hold your hat and cross your legs for this one!.....



Now don't you feel better?

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are 100% right - I think it can do wonders. sandie

Granny Annie said...

These videos accompanied by my own laughter caused my dog to flee the room. LOL!! Of course "L" is for laughter.

Tracy Batchelder said...

The baby laughing is my favorite. Love a good baby belly laugh. Made my day.

Lynn said...

Love that baby's laughter! Great L post! We're halfway there!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I couldn't agree with you more. As the Good Book says, "laughter is good medicine."

I adored all the wonderful videos!!!

Thanks for spreadin' the laughter sweetie.

God bless and have an amazin' weekend my funny friend!!! :o)

Heather Murphy said...

I love those times where I can laugh so hard I cry :)

Lady Di Tn said...

TOOOOOO TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!Peace

Pat said...

As my mother used to say:
'There'll be tears before bedtime!'