Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, January 21, 2011

Projects

I normally knit and crochet for charity but I kind of burned out when I was down with my broken ankle and that is ALL I did so  I  decided to take a break and make a few things for Christmas gifts for next year...
A crocheted snowflake ornament. Am thinking that I might give this to my daughter's mother-in-law. She has always given the kids ornaments for Christmas and maybe this would be special to her.
To see more go to Rambling Rae on the side bar as I will post more there as I finish them up.............

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Very beautiful and you are so talented to be able to do this!

TexWisGirl said...

That's gorgeous!!! She'd be lucky to receive it from you!

Chatty Crone said...

You know why I love this? It is so elegant - delicate - white - tiny stitches. Love it. sandie

Thanks for joining me!

Nancy said...

I never learned to crochet and I just love what you've made. So talented -- and patient! :)

Nancy said...

It's gorgeous!

Rae said...

Lovely. I wish I was talented enough to make something so pretty.

Shammickite said...

Gorgeous, I wish I knew how to do that! My mum tried to teach me to crochet when I was a child, but she was a leftie and I am a rightie so I never really learned.

Mountain Mama said...

Very pretty. My mother crocheted a lot of snowflakes for her Christmas tree. She starched them and sprikled some with glitter.

Katie said...

I have seen your comments on other blogs and decided to jump over! This is beautiful and I am so jealous of anyone who can create beautiful things with their hands. A few family members have made crocheted ornaments for me. I treasure them.
Katie
http://pinkepost.blogspot.com