Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Collections

Here I posted pictures of a little collection of clocks that I have and just before that the collection of dolls. It occurs to me that I seem to have many little collections of a variety of items so I thought I would share another collection with you today. I don't get to see these very often because they have to stay in the safe but I do love them......



This is a replica of a Colt Patterson including the bullet mold, de-capping tool, cleaning rod, cap holder and powder drop
click on pictures for a close up





Colt Walker with tools

Colt 45 Peacemaker



L-R Sheriff Model, 4 3/4 barrel colt, 1860 Army and 5 1/2 barrel peacemaker

They fascinate me because they are perfect replicas of the real thing but they fit in the palm of you hand

I will give a warning here....just because the gun is little does not mean it couldn't be deadly if not handled properly....
those are real bullets and this is a Freedom Arms derringer which fits in this holster and clips inside your cowboy boot.

Let's see...clocks, dolls and guns..yep, I am a strange cookie and wait till you see the rest!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know anything about guns, but this is an impressive collection.

Nancy said...

(the other Nancy) -

A girl after my own heart -- only I collect knives. :)

Chatty Crone said...

I am with Nancy - don't know much about guns, but it is a nice collections. sandie

Knitty said...

Not strange, just an interesting cookie. :D I've never seen guns as small as those.

Michelle said...

This is QUITE an impressive collection. My husband and son loved seeing these.

Dawn said...

That is a WOW collection! Interesting...the variety of things you collect...a well rounded person you are:)
I will have to show these to my boys....They will be thrilled!

Lady Di Tn said...

Monica
I will have to show Prince and Puppy this post as they will love it. I think this post shows the many interests of you. I who am a life member of the NRA, love this post.
Peace

Granny Annie said...

I think the collection is cool but I know my spouse would covet it.

Meg said...

What a cool collection! I like your clock collection as well.

carmilevy said...

I think it's cool that you have such eclectic and individual taste. The world would be a better place if more of us, like you, looked within and followed our passions.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Excellent collection..beautiful..I don't know many women that collect guns! :)