Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Movie

Friday's are our movie day if we are in town but yesterday there was absolutely nothing playing that I wanted to see and to top it off my hubby is on a get-a-way so I was really wanting to go to get out of the house and eat popcorn. I came up with an idea......................................
I will go to the library and rent some movies, enough to keep me busy all week-end and pop my own popcorn. Well, I guess a lot of people had the same idea because just getting up to the movie section was a wait in line type deal so just quickly grabbed a few that looked like they might be of interest. Now most of the movies that you can get from the library are old but then sometimes the oldies are the best.
After a quick bite out, I came home to and sat down to wine and a movie:
Half way through I was crying and accidental bumped the remote control and it stopped the movie mailto:#$@#%$%^%
Well, it was late so I just went to bed. Got up this morning and decided that I really wanted to see the ending and thought I would fast forward the part I already saw...........nope, watched it all over again and still cried so it was the movie, not the wine.
Really a good movie and touches so many issues in life. If you haven't seen it....get your Kleenex and get it:)

6 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

I do not care for sad movies, tv shows etc as I would rather laugh than cry. Crying makes my head hurt and my nose Rudolph red. I am so glad you shared your trip with us. Peace

Granny Annie said...

I haven't even heard of LIFE AS A HOUSE. I put it on my Netflix list. It sounds very interesting and has a good cast.

Shammickite said...

I saw that movie last year on recommendation of my younger son... I agree, it's a good one!

OGD Critic said...

I think it is one Kevin Kline's better performances.

I recommend Lake House.

JeanMac said...

Glad you arranged "your" day - sounds good. I can't watch sad movies, either and scary one cause me to look away and there fore miss the "good" part:)

Shammickite said...

I just posted a long long story ... it might take a while to read it but you might like it, let me know what you think!! Maybe it could be a movie one day????