Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, August 23, 2010

To honor

A while back Granny Annie posted about how our blogs are like little pep rallies and I had to agree....I treasure all the comments even if they are from a different perspective but I am also drawn to those blogs who do not accept comments. I suppose they have different reasons for that decision. I would like to honor one such blog......One Snap

I found her blog through comments left on another blog we both enjoy and I have enjoyed the photo snapping moments of her life ever since....there are some pictures that are so beautiful it just takes your breath, like the following:

I don't know that she will read this but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your life on line.

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Thank you for the kudos:) I always appreciate an honorable mention as I'm sure One Snap will. If you look at her sidebar and click on her profile information under the "About Me" you will find her email link and can contact her.

Lady Di Tn said...

Beautiful. I must visit her too. Peace

Tracy Batchelder said...

I am honored by such a nice compliment. Thank you. I hope everyone that visits One Snap will enjoy the photos that I share. If you ever have a question about a photo, feel free to email me. You will find my contact information on my Blogger profile page.

Chatty Crone said...

Thanks for sharing. sandie