Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, December 7, 2018

Update for Thursday night dinning out

A while back I posted about our Thursday night dining place called "The Links". I had said that there was nothing special about the inside but they recently did a upgrade and it is pretty nice so will show you some pictures of it.



Golfers hats displayed on gold clubs. These use to be above the bar.
All new paint and new chairs...
New fun sign and pretty ceiling lighting...


Bigger dinning room
Glass enclosed dinning area looking out to the golf course


The bar area and see that guy with the bare leg? That is my hubby and our favorite sitting place.

A little inside advertisement and how clever to add the golf bag.










4 comments:

Linda said...

I see that bare leg!! Looks like a fun place!

Debbie said...

looks like a cute place!!! i wonder about all that glass and golf balls, could be a problem!!

Granny Annie said...

Neat looking place.

BeachGypsy said...

that looks nice and what is your favorite thing to get to eat there? You are always so faithful to come and look at my blog and leave comments and I just want to say "thank you" for that!