Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Eve

For Chirstmas Eve we drove to Prescott and spent the night at the Hassaympa Inn. I have written about this place  before here . It is a beautiful historic hotel and they have many beautiful Christmas decorations so I thought I would share a few.
Little trees on tables...
By the fireplace
The biggest tree was in the main sitting room
and my favorite...
The peacock tree in the Peacock dinning room....
Up close.
We had a wonderful dinner and great breakfast and then headed homeward.







5 comments:

Carole said...

Happy New Year from carole's chatter

Debbie said...

gorgeous decorations!! this sounds like a wonderful treat for the holiday!!!

Linda said...

You know.....you being here and me being there seems to be bringing us another degree closer. I had read of your visits there and never dreamed I would be at this same wonderful hotel in time to come. It is an amzing place. I accidently left a bag of jewelry there and the telephoned me as we were driving home. They sent it by mail....its a classy hotel....glad we have both been there. What was your room #??

Changes in the wind said...

We were in room 417 this time:)

Granny Annie said...

Glad your Christmas was special and hope your New Year 2019 will be also. Loved the pictures and was surprised to see a room radiator behind that one tree. Didn't know those were used anymore.