Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Recipe

Threw this together this morning for breakfast and it was really good so thought I would share...
I took one flour tortilla out of the freezer (I keep them in a freezer bag and separate them with foil) and heated it in the micro till barely warm.
I fried a egg and broke the yoke so there would be no runny. I put shredded cheese on the tortilla added one slice of ham from the deli and put the egg cut in slices on top of the ham and added more cheese. Folded it over and cooked it in the skillet until lightly browned on both sides. Yum...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

sounds good and a great idea!!!

Mari said...

Sounds so good - and easy too! Thanks!

Tired Teacher said...

It sounds tasty.

Granny Annie said...

I will be checking to see if I have all the ingredients. Sounds very good.