Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, October 26, 2018

Hospital

Thought I would share some pictures of a hospital volunteer day..
Heavy traffic driving in
Pretty vegetation along the way...
Selling hay here and they are covered because of the rains...
Headed into the hospital are these amazing grasses...
Banner Thunderbird Hospital is a level 1 adult trauma Center.
Main entrance
 
Looking to the left of entering..
The elevator doors open on the second floor and there is our desk


My view sitting at the desk
One area of the waiting room
The ICU doors we have to open for visitors, on the west side is the CVICU doors

You can tell I sit on the left because there is my yarn:) (actually my partner didn't come today) so I was on my own. This week I had a opportunity to help a person who was blind and waiting on a loved one having surgery.



















4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are doing great and important work, even if it doesn't feel like it.

Tired Teacher said...

Thank you for volunteering at the hospital. I know the patients and their families appreciate what you do. Most of the hospitals around here don't have volunteers anymore. I enjoyed my time as a volunteer.

Mari said...

Thanks for sharing your place with us. I know you are a blessing there!

Debbie said...

AWESOME!!! i volunteered at our local hospital and i really enjoyed it!! nice that you are doing it!!!