Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rome it is............
First order was to study the city and decide where we wanted to be located.  Don't want to rent a car and want to take tours to outlying places like.....
Tuscany


Florence

and the Amalfi Coast
Of course we want to see
The Colosseum

Trev fountain and many other famous sites but most of all.......


Want to sit at those outdoor cafes...watch the people, taste the wine and experience their culture (including naps).

Thanks to all for your comments and good wishes....now to just hold my horses until May:)

11 comments:

Nancy said...

You have a wonderful list of sites to visit. It will be fun to see your photos of the trip.

Linda said...

I can't wait to go WITH you! Love the things I gat to see and the places I get to go in the world of Blog. My daughter, Amber, and her husband have been there a couple of times. The first time was like a story book! Perfect!! They went back just before Christmas and the day AFTER they were told she is expecting quadruplets. Everything was already booked so away they went anyway.


You are going to have so much fun!!! I am thrilled for you. Good choice!

TexWisGirl said...

this is going to be a phenomenal trip!

Lady Di Tn said...

Monica
I will go with you in spirit and enjoy all you have to share when you return. You should see some GRAND artwork. Check out all the Michelangelo's for me and get a great look of David if you get a chance. My favorite. Peace

VP said...

We live in Tuscany, but we will be in Rome for a few days next May...

Dawn said...

WHAT an incredible plan!!!! Room for me in a suitcase....?;)

Chatty Crone said...

I could spend my whole time in cafes and just people watch. I am so jealous in a good way. sandie

Michelle said...

Sounds spectacular!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh sweetie, your gonna have so much fun and so are we 'cause we know you will share this with us.

I'm soooo excited!!!

God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend plannin' and dreamin' my friend!!! :o)

camp and cottage living said...

It's going to be fabulous!
I look forward to seeing your photos!

Tanna said...

Oh, you are going to sooooo love Italy!! We went last year for the first time and I would go back in a heartbeat. W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!! blessings ~ tanna