Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A test

Grandson wanted to go to Castles n Coasters for his birthday celebration....we agreed to go, I mean how wild is a game of miniature golf.

I picked my ball
We picked our course and we were off to a great start.

One of the best parts was trying to figure out what to do (not that it helped us actually do it).
It was in the low 80's so by the end I was beet red and maneuvering around the terrain

had been a challenge for me but I did it....until the last big test....a suspension bridge...I love them but metal in ankle not so much. I thought I had been on a pretty wild ride but the grand kids preferred this one
 Yes, I am definitely a Grandma with a ankle that is not like it use to be.....but I won the game of goofy golf!  No one was more surprised then me ..........

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness - you're my kind of grandma. I understand completely! sandie

Nancy said...

Congratulations. That course looks like a lot of fun.

TexWisGirl said...

Ha ha! You still got it!

Inger said...

Grandkids must be so much fun. You get to go to all those fun places all over again. I never had kids, so I just don't do stuff like that, even though I know I would enjoy it.--Inger

Dawn said...

You are one awesome grandma!!!!!!!!
What a fun day!!

Lady Di Tn said...

Grandma still has her game even with a little extra metal. He will have fond memories of Grandma when he finds himself looking back. Peace

Michelle said...

Such good times for you two!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Wonderful to spend time with kids!

JeanMac said...

Good for you, hope your leg doesn't ache after your golfing victory!