Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Motivation

I don't know if you are like me but many times I need to find something to motivate me to get things done.......like for example


New wire organizers for some kitchen drawers...................My kitchen drawers desperately needed a going through!
















A new revolving spice rack (some of my spices were so old I was afraid to use them) haha


We also did a little updating by removing the carpet in the family room and putting in some tile and we had the grout for the rest of our tile re-colored.

It is amazing how refreshing just a few new changes can be!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

It seems that every time I decide to take on an organization project, we get a call that company is coming.......

Changes in the wind said...

Ah granny annie....company is more fun that organizing...it will wait:)

JeanMac said...

I love the tile color. I reorganized my kitchen a few months ago - still kept too much!

Lady Di Tn said...

Wow what neat kitchen drawers you have? I would be afraid for you to open any here. I usually put a date on my spices and then toss when they are too old. I like the spice rack. I would love to have that tile for the kitchen. Our kitchen is the most used room and it really really needs some do overs in lots of places. Maybe some day. Peace

{B} said...

I don't suppose you do home visits?! Nothing makes your life feel better than a little organization...especially in the kitchen. What a fantastic job. Thanks for your frequent visits and encouraging words...you keep me inspired! {B}

Chatty Crone said...

I'm impressed. You really do keep busy with a lot of 'different' projects.