Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Movie Review



I loved this movie. It was funny and insightful and even hopeful that opposites could unite and become life savers. Not very probable but then real life isn't very entertaining as a rule. I have seen some horrible reviews from other people on this movie but then I usually don't agree with the critics. They like the against the war, President is stupid, drug world wonder, kill everything that moves type stuff....as for me....the happy ever after works every time:)

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

This is one I thought I would like from the preveiws. Now you have cinched that for me. I will pursue BUCKET LIST. Thanks.

Changes in the wind said...

You won't be sorry:):)

smilnsigh said...

Thanks for the review. I too, don't often agree with or listen to "The Critics." Hehhhh...

And I agree on what "they" like. The against the war, President is stupid, drug world wonder, kill everything that moves type stuff. Ugh...

Mari-Nanci