Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Tidbits

 I love scented candles but have never been comfortable lighting one and leaving the room so I have started using plug in's like these...

I have several of these in different rooms. You add your oil to the little paper fill.


And this is a plug in you buy and replace.

And my favorite thing is to use potpourri and add essential oil. Here is one in the entry way with a spicy oil


 and one in the master bath with  Eucalyptus oil 


and my very favorite is this one in the half  bath with a woodsy smell

and just across the hall way is this one with pine oil


and last but not least is this cutie lamp plug in my kitchen that you add wax melts to.


Hope it gave you some ideas to freshen up things at your house😉

8 comments:

Susan Kane said...

My air freshener is worn out. Time for a new one.

Linda said...

I love ALL of these! The wax melts are wonderful but I have not found even one place in our house where Louis Dean does not bump it one way or another!
I know your home smells so good!!

Mari said...

I love things to smell good. I use Bath and Body works plug ins. People often tell me that it smells good in my house. :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the smells of essential oils and have some plug ins around my house too. They really make a difference.

Debbie said...

i LOVE adding scents to my home as well. i use the plug ins from bath and body works and i really like those!!

Debbie said...

with reference to my blog...chuck is home each evening and the meals are for both of us!! i only show one plate in each of the pictures but each meal kit makes 2 meals!! i updated my post to make it clearer!!

Brig said...

I have a couple of the essential oil plug ins. Been down the melts and the diffuser trails but they are more expensive, Going to look into the bath and body works plug ins.

Anne Robinson said...

I love smelling different scents for each season. I like all the different ones you shared. Thanks and HUGS across the miles XO XO