Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Fixed this the other night and thought I would share it.

White chili for two
You can either use chicken or Pork, I used a pork chop Note: you can also use one large canned chicken).

1/2 cup chopped onion (two thick slices cut in quarters)
5 or 6 oz. of shredded or thinly sliced pork chop
1 cup chicken broth (reserve  about a 1/4 of it to thicken with  cornstarch)
1 (15 oz.) can of navy beans
1/2 to 1 can of green chilies (drained)
Salt and pepper
Garlic powder
Sprinkle of cumin
Season the chops with everything but the cumin and cook in small amount of olive oil until cooked. Push the side and add the onions and cook till they are tender. Add beans with liquid and spices and then add the chicken broth. Add cornstarch to the remaining broth and thicken to your liking. Serve with shredded cheese on top and tortilla's. 

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love white chili! Thanks for sharing this smaller version of it.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for sharing. I think this would be a good heart healthy dis for me to have. I''ll copy the recipe and make soon.

Debbie said...

this looks really good. i make chili all the time, but always with beef, i think i am going to try this!!!