Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, February 3, 2020

Guest room

I have my parents first bedroom set and it resides in the guest bedroom.







I have two twin beds and this between them.

This is them in this little picture that sits on the dresser

My mother acquired a huge stack of old sheet music so l I created a  collage with them
 and my hubby's Dad's tuning fork.






Here are a couple of pictures that are close to being antiques
Hubby as a boy
Little ole me and yes my Mom cut my bangs hahaha

7 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I love older furniture. This set is very similar to the one my Mom and Dad had. The photos of you and your husband as children are sweet.

Michelle said...

LOVE this furniture and nice that you have it, as a complete set.

Mari said...

This is beautiful! It makes your guest room so special. I love the pictures of you and hubby too!

Brig said...

How beautifully kept. Love the old photos.

My mother didn't keep any of the furniture from when we were kids. I still remember the slime green sofa with the plastic cover, ugh, and my high water bangs! Then she decided that I needed curly hair instead of the straight as a stick hair I had. She went on a home perm mission and that's when things got really ugly...

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is a beautiful bedroom set. I had a dresser just like the one pictured at one time. I got it an auction sale one time when I needsx an extra. The pictures are delightful and go well with the decor. My bangs used to look much like yours. Yes, my mom did it too.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a lovely room you have created, full of precious memories.

Debbie said...

ooooh what a beautiful room and that furniture looks like new, so well cared for!!

i LOVE the collage you made!!