Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Song

Hubby and I sing karaoke every Monday night and recently I chose this song because I so love the words....Here is a little bit of it....... It is sung by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton




When I get where I'm going
On the far side of the sky.
The first thing that I'm going to do is spread my wings and fly.
I'm going to land beside a lion
and run my fingers through his mane.
Or I might find out, what it's like to ride a drop of rain.


Chorus:
Yea when I get where I'm going
There'll be only happy tears.
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years.
I'll leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear.
Yea when I get where I'm going
don't cry for me down here.

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Thanks for sharing. I don't believe I've ever heard this. Maybe I would recognize the melody.

Mari said...

I like that one too!