Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tues. night dinner

I am still behind on my dinners:)
This was a few weeks ago..


Stuffed Flank Steak
A box of dressing fixed according to directions (I already had this made and in the freezer)
1 1/2 pounds of flank steak pounded thin for easy rolling (I froze some of the meat for a future lunch)
Chopped green onions
Chopped bell pepper
Pkg, of brown gravy mix. I used Pioneer gravy mix and it was really good, I added mushrooms sautéed is butter.
Pound steak and spoon stuffing to within 1 inch of edge of steak, then and the green onions and bell peppers. Roll from the long side and secure with toothpicks. Prepare the gravy and pour over steak. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let stand before slicing.


I baked a tray of potatoes, carrots and green beans to accompany our steak.
It was a nice dinner and easy to prepare.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, yum! I love how the dinners you make don't require a lot of fuss and detail. I have never thought to put steak and dressing together before. The gravy just finished it off! Thank you for the recipe!

Mari said...

Yum! This sounds really good!