Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Friday, April 21, 2017

Tues dinner

Tried two new recipes and as noticed I am not posting them....they were not good or at least I sure don't want to eat them again.
I do have one I created to share and it is Brussel Sprouts.
I got about 5 or 6 brussel sprouts cleaned and quartered, 3 small onions sliced thin and a few bacon bits sautéed in butter. Then add 1/2 cup chicken broth cover and simmer until the broth is absorbed. They were great!

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

5 or 6 brussel sprouts? That's a lot of cooking for barely a mouthful. I can eat tons of brussel sprouts. It does sound good though.

Tired Teacher said...

I love brussel sprouts, and this sounds like a great way to fix them.

Debbie said...

i like brussel sprouts, but just recently started eating them. i made them similar, but roasted them in the oven, evoo, bacon and onion - they were very good!!

you only cooked 5 or 6, i cooked a whole bag!!!

Brig said...

Love Brussel sprouts!
Your recipe sounds good. I pour olive oil over them, sprinkle with garlic salt, and a few other things and quickly steam in the microwave, yum.
The seasoned ones that Schwans have are good too.
Only 5 or 6, you have way more self control than I, I can eat a whole bunch of them...