Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Catching up

Last week-end hubby and I flew to Texas for the annual Colt show being held at the Embassy Suites in Frisco, Texas. All the Embassy suites are pretty much the same and they are always nice but this one had the best breakfast buffet:) You know it is good when you are thinking about breakfast as you are going to bed!
This was a decoration in the hallway going down to the convention center. It appeared it may light up at night but was never there after dark.



One of the many colt displays

6 comments:

Linda said...

So you are in my neck of the woods!!!! I guess you are no stranger to heat in October! Although this past weekend was so nice! Hope you enjoyed your visit!

Tired Teacher said...

Looks like you found the ideal dog sitter. ;o)

Granny Annie said...

Wish you could have seen that center thingy light up. It is very elaborate. Hope the pups did well. When I went to Alaska I let Slim stay home and the neighbors looked after her. When she stays in the kennel she won't eat so I thought this would be a good solution. She still did not eat. The neighbor managed to get her to eat a few pizza flavored doggy treats but that was it. Poor gal really chowed down when I got home.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Love a good breakfast and a good road trip. Sounds like you had a fun time.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the pictures from your dog sitter. The sentence is linked, but it only takes me to the colt display photo. Just wanted to let you know.

Debbie said...

a lot of hotels are doing the breakfast thing now, it is nice. we recently stayed at a hyatt and they had a nice free breakfast!!

i am so sorry to say that i wish we lived in a world free of guns, it's just my very humble opinion!!!

Lady Di Tn said...

Great fun. I like that decoration and would have had to see it at night. I just read a post on FB "That if guns killed people everyone at a gun show would be dead". I thought it rather a good point in cheek. Peace