1. Innie2. Next to my fries.3. Only when I was small4. Plastic (use for trash can liner)5 NO WAY. Peace
1. innie2. none on my fries3. I prefer paper4. Yes I know how to flip my eyelids.When I was in 7th grade I would flip my eyelids and chase the boys down the hallway at school. My grandchildren say "WOW" when they ask me to show them one more time. I just laugh...Oh I think I forgot one ~ When grandson Ben comes over we blow bubbles in our milk...
1. Innie2. Next to my fries3. Not in a very long time4. Paper, but I seldom remember to ask quickly enough5. Yikes! I don't even want to try!
ditto to all of your answers, except i think i liked paper better. they just don't offer it anymore (except for wine bottles).
1. innie2. On the fries3. I use canvas bags and have for years4. No, but then I've never tried
LoL! i like my ketchup beside my fries... used to blow bubbles, haven't in quite some time... plastic is the only way to go for a grocery bag, because it's more likely to pick up roaches in paper bags...
innieBESIDE my friesplastic please unless it is at Braum's - I love their brown bags with handles!I do not blow bubbles and I can NOT - nor do I WANT - to turn my eye lids up!!
1. innie2. beside the fries3. as a kid4. plastic and reuse as trash bags5. nope
InnieOn my friesDefinitely blow bubbles in chocolate milk (that is the only way I allow GK's to stir their chocolate milk!)PaperNo Way!
1. Innie2. Nooooo capsup. Sounds gross, but I dip mine in mayo.3. No, not yet! :) 4.Plastic, if they're good quality (ie, Target) ... again, for trash can liners.4. Eeeeewww :((( !PS - That was fun!
1. innie2. on the fries3. OF COURSE!4. Paper and plastic 5. ABSOLUTELY NOT!Good questions.Love,sandie
1. innie2. On the side and mixed with lots and lots of pepper.3. Of course. First as a child and next to teach my grandchildren how to do it.4. I prefer paper but will ask for plastic because it is easier to grab twelve plastic bags when carrying in the house.5. I don't want to do my eyelids like that. Yikes!
Post a Comment