Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Insight

This statement from Chatty Crone sums up any questions you may have and needs to be repeated.

Why do we need to get healthy?????

We're going to get a health care plan shoved down our throats that is written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a President that also hasn't read it, and who smokes, with funding administered by a Treasury Chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese and financed by a Country that's nearly broke.


For a little added information as of Aug 21, 2009 there were 32 appointed Czars that are making an average $120,000.00 and answering to whomever and it didn't include the newly appointed Tobacco Czar who hopefully starts his campaign/watchdoging at the White House.
Now don't misunderstand me.....As long as smoking is legal there should be NO ONE forcing you to quit and that includes President Obama.



I am a very happy ex-smoker but it was by MY choice...not the Government's.

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I'm glad you agree! Now if we could just see his birth certificate!

Terry said...

Howdy
Excellent Post !!!!!!!!!
I come from a long line of Americans who fought ,lived,some died,many sacrificed for freedom .
It is so heart breaking to see people playing games without one thought as to how they got to Washington in the first place.
I am not saying all elected men and women are bad but I am saying there are too many making bad choices for me that I had no say in .
This is still America !
I miss my America where once the Constitution and flag said it all .
So again thank you for this post .
Blessings to you for the coming week.
Happy Trails

Shammickite said...

Mr Obama smokes? Somehow I had never imagined that.

Lady Di Tn said...

I just love that second paragraph. It does give you the bare facts. I read the other day that Mrs Obama has 22 aides and it gave the salary of each one which was stagering. All the other first ladies only had ONE. I guess this one is HIGH MANTENANCE. PEACE