Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who Knew

I recently posted a recipe for Granny Annie that I got from an old "Workbasket" magazine. I had a bunch of these that were my Mom's and not two months ago gave most of them away.
Out of curiosity about the history of this little magazine I googled workbasket magazine only to find they are selling them on ebay and if they were early ones (1930 and 1940's) they go for a pretty penny. Who knew................

Maybe I should put the few I have left under lock and key?

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

Too bad, they probably would sell well. I did the same with clothing patterns from the 40's and 50's.

Linda G. said...

Decisions...decisions! Those old Workbasket magazines are a treasure!
I look at eBay and the things that sell well, I want to keep while the things I want to get rid of aren't selling well!

You can access my Prescott blog now from the top sidebar of my old one:)

Chatty Crone said...

It's hard to know what to save and what to toss. Personally, I'm not a saver by nature.