Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Brightspots#16

At my school reunion I was looking at a lone woman sitting at a nearby table. My wife asks, "Do you know her?" "Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since." "My God!" says my wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?" So you see, there really are 2 ways to look at everything.....

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Ha Ha! There are always 2 ways to look at things !

Debbie said...

hehehehehe...so much better than i was expecting!!

Linda said...

Hahahaha!!! I have a plate that says something about a true friend is one who knows you very well - and likes you anyway!