Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Brightspots#11


 





Things could be worse....

 

After the eighty-three year old lady finished her annual physical examination, the doctor said,

"You are in fine shape for your age, Mrs. Mallory, but tell me, do you still have intercourse?"

"Just a minute, I'll have to ask my husband," she said..

She stepped out into the crowded reception room and yelled out loud:

"Henry, do we still have intercourse?" And there was a hush.

You could hear a pin drop.

Henry answered impatiently, "If I told you once, Irma, I told you a hundred times...What we have is...

Blue Cross!"

 


7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Ha Ha Ha! Thanks for the laugh today !

Granny Annie said...

Too funny!!

Judy S. said...

Tee Hee!

Susan Kane said...

Poor guy. Poor lady.

Linda said...

I love it!!!!! Louis Dean tells this very same joke!!!!!

Debbie said...

hehehe, good one!! we too have our own stories/jokes, a few the hubs loves to tell!!

Susan Kane said...

We old folks can have hearing problems.