Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Brightspots #3

 



A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical.

The nurse starts with certain basic items.
How much do you weigh?' she asks.
'115,' she says.
The nurse puts her on the scale.
It turns out her weight is 140
The nurse asks, 'Your height?'
'5 foot 8,' she says.
The nurse checks and sees that she only measures 5' 5'.
She then takes her blood pressure and tells the woman it is very high.
'Of course it's high!' she screams, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!


And just in time for Halloween.....



4 comments:

Mari said...

Ha! I love that!

Debbie said...

both are awesome but that first one is hysterical!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for the smiles this morning. They brightened up a rainy day here.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That first one is hilarious. I made a copy of it to save. Hahaha.